- Sturdy aircraft aluminum alloy inner frame
- Jet black ABS plastic outer shell
- 15" or 17" LCD displays available
- Exposed drive bays: 2x 5.25" and 1x 3.5
- Internal 3.5" hard drive bay
- 2x6cm system cooling fans
- Full sized keyboard with a touchpad mouse
- 400 Watt auto ranging power supply
- Supports PCI/PCI-X/PCIe cards
- Soft sided wheeled carry bag with telescoping handle
- Optional hard shell shipping case
The LC2600 Rugged Lunchbox Computer can function as either a Portable Workstation or a Portable Server. This space efficient chassis strikes a perfect balance of internal capacity, display size and small overall system size. It offers screen sizes as large as 17" with a resolution of 1280x1024 and accommodates standard ATX motherboards in a chassis that is remarkably compact and light weight. The LC2600 Portable PC accommodates seven expansion cards (3 full length) and four drive bays and the integrated high-brightness LCD panel display outperforms CRT monitors.
The LC2600 Portable Lunchbox Computer is constructed of an aircraft aluminum alloy chassis surrounded by a durable ABS plastic shell. It is our smallest chassis that accommodates a standard ATX motherboard and can still be taken as carry on baggage in commercial aircraft. The LC-2600 is the ideal platform for applications such as portable workstations and servers, network/communications testing, field data acquisition, remote field service, oil and gas exploration, factory monitoring/automation, new technology demonstration, and much more.